300 Hour Training begins Spring 2017
(Scroll over to see backside of postcard below)
300 Hour Program is an advanced training for teachers
who have completed their 200 hour certification.
Dates to be determined.
COST: $3, 845,
or $3,745 early bird before 5/1/17
Some payment plans are available.
300 HOUR LEVEL TRAINING CONTENT:
- Trauma Informed Yoga
- Yin Yoga with Sally Saenz (Miller), ERYT 500
- Yoga Nidra with Donna Sherman, RYT500, MSW
- Advanced and Subtle Hands-On Assisting with Stephanie
- Advanced Mindfulness & Self Care
- Art of Sequencing and Themes withe Elise Edson
- Leading Students into REAL Yoga with John Feddersen
- Creating Amazing Guided Meditations with Donna Pollin
- Special Needs Yoga/Meditation for Autism Spectrum
- Vision Quest
- Yoga Fire Ceremony
- And much more!
200 Hour Training begins Spring 2017
~ A Registered Program for 18 years!
Download YOGA TEACHER Immersion 2017-18 Brochure pdf
Download YOGA TEACHER Immersion 2017 Application DOC
Requirements for application include: some yoga/meditation experience, an open mind, a willingness to explore, to learn and unlearn, the intention to be as real and as present as possible.
With a very managable and friendly schedule of 2 Sundays per month, (dates on brochure) 10:00am-6:00pm. Intimate group of 8-10 people for personal attention.
NO classes around major holidays and time to integrate the practices and material.
COST: 200 hours $3,295 (some payment plans available) early bird $100 off before April 7, 2017
includes large 400+ page manual, both Stef's books
200 HOUR LEVEL TRAINING CONTENT:
- Beginner and Advanced Postures (Asanas); study of alignment and form
- Breathing practices- Pranayama
- Spiritual Self-Inquiry/Self Study
- Basic Sanskrit Pronounciation and Alphabet
- Study of Yogic/Buddhist Texts
- Meditation Practice and Techniques
- Cultivating Your Creative Teaching Ability
- Teaching Methodology/Classroom Skills
- Vinyasa Flowing Sequences
- Intro to Yin Yoga and Longer Pose Holding
- Chakra System, Energy Anatomy
- Basic Ayurveda for Body Types
- Special Needs - Seniors, kids, pre-natal
- Chanting and Mantra - Bhakti Yoga
- Warm-up Movements and World Dance
- Restorative Yoga Basics
- Hands-On Posture Adjustment/Assisting Techniques
- Trauma Informed Yoga Basics
- Basic Massage Techniques Feet/Neck
- Marketing and Promotion skills
- Self-Care and Nourishing the Teacher
- Basic Anatomy and Understanding of Nervous System
- Legal and Business aspects with Dante DiPirro, Esquire
- Guest teachers and SURPRISES!